A photograph I like


It is very difficult for me choose a photograph, I like many photographs, my favorite pictures are illustration fantasy and surrealistic paints . The dreams world is an amazing place,everythings  is possible. On the contrary, the reality is a world with a lot rules and often we can´t have what we wish.
This picturas are an escape from reality, a window to the dreams and an incentive a the observer´s  imagination.
The photografh that I chose is the "Butterflys and windmills " attributed to Salvador Dalí. I do not kwon when He made this painting, when the photograph  was taken or who took it. I only do know,  I like this imagen, its delicate butterflies, its  colours and I admire the painting technique.
https://lobosluna.com/2016/10/11/razon-sinrazon/salvador-dali-molinos-de-viento/

Comentarios