This semester, I can not say very much, because only I have theoretical subjects and I like the practice subjects, for example: the organic laboratory and inorganic laboratory, these courses were very funny, because we could use the laboratory material and reagents. In the second, we made crystals of the CuSO4, even I have the crystals in a jar in my home. Althought, I have to recongnize that the courses were tiring.
But for the moment, English and biochemistry are the subjects that like the most  this semestre. In the first, I have learnt very much and I have observed that I am understanding more, at least when I am listening ... : D
Biochemistry is an interesting course, because I have never see the  bacterias before, and how I am a chemist, I can understand the bacterial process from my career.

Comentarios